Electrician in Houlton: Sometimes you move into a new build property and you need slight adjustments to make it your home! We do all types of electrical installations below is a list of things we think might be on your ‘to-do’ list!
Looking for an electrician in Houlton? Smiley Electrical Services provide domestic electrical installations in your new housing development, Houlton, Rugby, UK. We pride ourselves in helping the local community and having moved into the area recently ourselves we offer all Houlton residents a discount. You’re our neighbours and servicing your home saves us travel time and gives us local work, that we love to do!
If you have recently moved in and need an electrician in Houlton give us a call!
What Electrical services are available in Houlton?
- New light fittings
- Outdoor lights
- Summer house with electrics
- New hot tub connection
- Electrical car charging point
- Kitchen: need some LED under cupboard lighting fitted? Maybe an extra socket for your microwave? are you having a completely new kitchen and require first and second fix electrics? We can help.
- Bathrooms: New lights, light up mirrors or even an upgraded shower!
- Security: Ring Doorbells and CCTV, there is nothing better than feeling secure in your new home. We supply and fit CCTV for all of your security needs.
- Loft Lighting added and sockets to create and extra space in your home.
- New sockets and USB Sockets
Hopefully, you wouldn’t need a re-wire or fuse board in your new home but we can complete all electrical installations. We are fully qualified, insured, and registered with a governing body NICEIC so are able to sign off all of your domestic installs.
Every installation we do is covered with a 6-year PLATINUM PROMISE so you can rest assured all of our work is of the highest quality!
“Top work done all at very good prices. Never have to chase for anything as things always done when agreed and as described. Have used and will continue to use for all electrical work on my property”
Mark Windmill (Feb 2020) *Google Review
We want our customers to be happy, we know tradesmen get a bad rep and we are putting that right with our commitment to customer service. So what do we do differently?
- Always clean up our mess
- Turn up on time
- Complete work to the highest standards – guaranteed by our 6 year platinum promise!
Fully Qualified, Part P registered, 18th edition Regulated, NICEIC, Trusted Trader with over 15 years experience and a proven track record of quality workmanship!
Get In Touch
- Ask one of our customers for a reference
- Find us on the NICEIC Site